Pagine

domenica 26 giugno 2011

Cose che per utenti Windows e Linux sono banali, possono diventare seri problemi su OSX

Is there a simple way to transfer photos to an external hard drive? (il titolo fa già ridere)
I've got a Macbook Air - with only one USB-port. I've got an external hard drive and I've got a Nikon (d90) camera with my photos on it.
I love iPhoto and the simple way to manage my photos, but I've got a problem.
Because of the only one USB-port I'm not able to transfer the photos directly to the 
external hard drive. 
Continua dicendo:
I've tried buying an USB-hub, but the hard drive is only making a beep beep-sound and wont connect.
After transferring my photos (with iPhoto) from the camera to the iPhoto library on my local hard drive, I'm stuck. How do I transfer those picutres to the library on my external hard drive - in a simple way?

 Mhmm, che macello... Ma attenzione, arriva la guida!
Create a directory on your desktop, drag the pictures from iPhoto there, connect the USB Drive, open iPhoto, then drag the Directory with the pictures to iPhoto.
But, no need to have two iPhoto Libraries.
Use Image Capture to transfer the photos from your camera to your Desktop, then connect the drive and drag the photos to iPhoto on your external drive.

Come direbbe Tonio Cartonio: "accipigna"!
Tratto da https://discussions.apple.com/message/15493751

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento